We were thrilled to introduce this new concept to the Red River Valley in 2003 and have created thousands of video tributes for our client families.
- We provide this service to every family we serve at absolutely no charge.
- We create these videos on site and can have one ready within hours of receiving the photos from you.
- We host these videos on our website, again at no charge so that family and friends anywhere in the world can share in them.
- Videos are displayed in our funeral home on a large projection screen, so they can be shared by everyone in the space at the same time.
- Videos add light and life to the funeral experience, filling the room with joyful memories to be shared by all.
- We also bring or portable projection equipment and screen to the church for viewing during visitation and lunch.
- We provide a DVD copy in a professionally designed case to each family that we serve. Extra copies may be ordered by anyone in person for $20.00 per DVD or online by clicking here.
- All we ask of the families that we serve is that they bring us from 50 to 75 photos. We do the rest!
See video tributes:
To see video tributes on our website, just click here, then click on the Videos link next to the Obituary and Sign Guestbook links.